Cardhu Country House - New web site
Posted onAn exclusive rural retreat in Speyside Whisky Country offering luxury bed and breakfast, self catering and fully catered and serviced accommodation. Cardhu House is at the very heart of the Whisky Trail where more than half of Scotlands malt whisky distilleries are to be found. The house is situated only a mile from the River Spey, famous for its fine salmon fishing, and from the Speyside Way, a long distance walking and cycling route which links the Cairngorms to the Moray Coast. A wide array of exciting outdoor activities are available locally and a number of famous golf courses are within easy driving distance. Trips and activities can be arranged by request. Cardhu House is a former manse, which has been lovingly restored by the present owners. It offers luxurious accommodation over three floors. Contemporary en-suite bathrooms have been added to the six spacious bedrooms. Public rooms all boast open fires and the kitchen a four oven aga. The house is in an idyllic, peaceful spot on the fringes of Knockando.
More information - Cardhu Country House
- New Food & Drink Awards Website. 19 April 2013
- New Scottish Badgers website launched. 18 April 2013
- New website for the DSWA. 2 April 2013
- Bed & Breakfast Sales. 21 March 2013
- Plexus's own new website. 5 March 2013
- RedPoppy Restaurant & Catering. 26 February 2013
- Castleview Apartment, Inverness. 22 February 2013
- Cromarty Arts Trust website upgrade. 12 February 2013
- Precision Engine Services, Inverness. Engine Reconditioning,. 11 February 2013
- New website for Scottish Potters Association. 13 December 2012
Now we've got exactly what we want for a very reasonable fee and with all the reassuring back up and expertise you could wish for on a phone call. First class all round. Read More...