Access to Adventure is launched.
Access to Adventure is a new Fife-based company which offers holidays and activities in Scotland to people with disabilities, allowing them to experience the same excitement and wonder as the able-bodied.
Their new website allows users to select the activities or packages they'd be interested in - Access to Adventure will then create an itinerary for them.
The site was programmed by Plexus, design by Neil Ferguson of Upside Creative.
More information - Access to Adventure
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
- New Sutor Creek website launched. 31 May 2017
- New Website for TIGMAK. 31 March 2017
- Pat Munro Waste site launched. 19 January 2017
- Access to Adventure is launched. 7 November 2016
- Pat Munro Homes site launched. 4 October 2016
Can I just take the opportunity to say again how pleased we've been with the site, how well it met our rather demanding brief, and that your customer service is second-to-none as well.