Scottish Bootcamp - Weightloss camp in North Scotland marches forth
Posted onAs a new startup company based in the North of Scotland, Scottish Bootcamp required a new website to advertise their business. We also designed their logo for use on their stationary and other marketing materials. Prepared by Plexus within a tight deadline, their new website allows them to easily advertise their upcoming weight loss camps.
Scottish Bootcamp offer women-only weight loss camps to get fit and shape up in just 7 days. Whether you’re a bride-to-be, need a bikini body blast or simply want to look and feel your very best, Scottish Boot Camp will make it happen, quickly. The aim of their week long course is for you to lose a dress size and up to 8 lbs, with a structured programme of military style discipline combined with a balanced nutritional diet. All this and more is set against the beautiful and rugged background of the Scottish Highlands.
The website allows them to easy add, edit and maintain the pages on their website using our online administration system.
More information - Scottish Bootcamp
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
Bespoke is often a British term for tailored products made at a customer's behest, and exactly to the customer's specification, it is created without use of a pre-existing pattern, differentiating it from the mainstream. This sums up Plexus Media's approach to us and many of their customers and we have no qualms about recommending their company. Read More...