Bowlts - Expo Event Stand Designs
Recently we were contacted by Bowlts regarding the design of some promotional stands for a forthcoming trade exhibition. As we have been designing and managing their web presence for several years, and recently completed a new site for their expanded Survey services, they wondered if we could work out a design for expo stands.
Although we don't have a background in that particular discipline, with Colin's experience in desktop publishing, and his recent work for pop-up display panels for Business for Scotland referendum events in Inverness, we thought we'd have a stab at it.
Basing the styling on branding and layout styles that we've used previously on Bowlts websites, Colin created high-resolution artwork designs which were output as CMYK Photoshop PDF files for Bowlts to supply directly to their preferred expo panel production company.
The stands have now been 'used in anger' for the first time at a major trade roadhsow and have garnered extremely positive feedback. An interesting and enjoyable project to work on, and we'd be happy to undertake more of this type of work in future.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
Thank you for one of the best websites I have seen. Making fish-heads look sexy was a job I thought impossible but you guys have done it.