Revamp of Award Winning Loch Torridon Country House Hotel site completed.
Posted onThe Loch Torridon Country House Hotel was one of the first Highland hotels to recognize the importance of the web in promoting itself - its original website was designed by Plexus Media back in 1998, in conjunction with a CD-ROM. The site includes 360° panoramic images of all rooms in the hotel, and was one of the first in the world to use this. Despite the fact that the site featured in this year's 'Winners on the Web' award shortlists, it was felt that the time had come for a revamp of the style of the site.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
I just wanted to say what an excellent experience it was, working with Plexus on the 'Cromarty - Living by the Sea' website. You were always so quick, efficient and professional, but combined this with a friendly, "that's no trouble at all" approach that was very reassuring as I raised question after question as deadlines loomed. It goes without saying that the design and operation of the website is first-rate. Read More...