Shetland Camping Bods - Economic self-catering accommodation, Shetland
Posted onCamping Böds are the original bothies/houses used by the fishermen of Shetland to sort their fishing gear. These have now been converted to affordable self-catering accommodation. The first camping Böds opened in l992 and more are planned to create a network throughout the Shetland Islands.
The original Shetland Camping Böds website was developed by Plexus back in 2001. They wanted an updated design and the ability to easily add, edit and delete the pages on their website. The new website has gone live today, with a dynamic error page to ensure they don't loose any inbound links in the process of changing from the old site static html website to the new dynamically driven website. It also incorporates the old interactive panoramas into the new website.
In addition to our usual admin system, the new website uses custom google maps to locate the camping böds, these are easily maintained using the admin system.
More information - Shetland Camping Bods
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
At Knockomie Hotel we were delighted with the professionalism and speed with which Plexus Media approached the design and creation of our website. The ability to have full control of the site with the minimum amount of training require... We are delighted to consider Plexus Media as one our essential partners in business. Read More...