Tusk Trust - Conservation and Education Projects across Africa
Posted onPlexus have been responsible for Tusk’s web site for several years, it being one of our favourite charities, so we were really delighted early in 2008 to be asked to design a brand new site for the project. Our previous site for them had done sterling work over the years but was beginning to look a bit tired. In addition, Tusk’s administrators required new capabilities built into the site which would enhance their management of the site and employ new tools for encouraging donations and dialogue with donors.
The new Tusk web site has now been launched. It includes a prestigious new design, better representation of Tusk’s projects across Africa, an interactive orientation map linked to specific country and projects in Africa, and the latest version of our very successful and adaptable WebStarter content management system. WebStarter 5 lets the administrators manage all of the site content with even greater ease than earlier versions, and it includes powerful new capabilities in managing the site on a day-to-day basis.
After a long and busy development process, we’re really pleased that the site is now live and are sure it will enhance Tusks presence on and off-line.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
The design, layout and functionality of our new site work exceptionally well for us. Colin designed a site that was exactly what we were looking for. It was a pleasure working with designers who are professional, understanding and creative.