Scottish Forestry Trust - enhancing British forestry knowledge
Posted onThe new website for the Scottish Forestry Trust went live today.
The Scottish Forestry Trust is a leading Charitable Trust providing funds for research, education and training in support of the British Forestry industry. The Scottish Forestry Trust was established in 1983 by the gifting of the share capital held by Timber Growers Scotland in Scottish Woodland Owners Association (Commercial) Ltd to the Trust.
They required a good looking new website which they were able to very easily update and edit themselves. Without ever having to think about HTML or any other type of code they are easily able to add, edit, delete or move any of the pages, documents or news stories on their website. It is built using our standard webstarter 5 admin system.
More information - Scottish Forestry Trust
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
We are all delighted with our new website and would recommend Plexus to anyone. Plexus grasped what our organisation is all about very quickly and were able to translate that into a professional-looking brand for our website that would appeal to the right market for us. Read More...