Cardhu Country House - New web site
Posted onAn exclusive rural retreat in Speyside Whisky Country offering luxury bed and breakfast, self catering and fully catered and serviced accommodation. Cardhu House is at the very heart of the Whisky Trail where more than half of Scotlands malt whisky distilleries are to be found. The house is situated only a mile from the River Spey, famous for its fine salmon fishing, and from the Speyside Way, a long distance walking and cycling route which links the Cairngorms to the Moray Coast. A wide array of exciting outdoor activities are available locally and a number of famous golf courses are within easy driving distance. Trips and activities can be arranged by request. Cardhu House is a former manse, which has been lovingly restored by the present owners. It offers luxurious accommodation over three floors. Contemporary en-suite bathrooms have been added to the six spacious bedrooms. Public rooms all boast open fires and the kitchen a four oven aga. The house is in an idyllic, peaceful spot on the fringes of Knockando.
More information - Cardhu Country House
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
I am so pleased with our website and I will certainly be recommending you to anybody who asks about your service.
Thank you both, Colin and Jamie for a very professional and efficient service.