Changing Scenes - Film Project for Highland Unemployed
Based on a design by RedElk we have setup a new website for the Highland based “Changing Scenes” project.
“Changing Scenes” is a unique employability programme using film making, media and the arts as the ‘hook’ or catalyst to motivate people who are currently workless to move towards employment.
An earlier project delivered by BBC Scotland and Highland 2007, “Highland Lives”, invited particiants to prepare a short video clip reflecting their view of living in the Highlands, this was done using a range of equipment and software.
It is worth noting that participants did not need to have experience or knowledge of using this technology or equipment as full training was given by the learning centre staff. The aim of ‘Changing Scenes’ is not necessarily for the group to produce a technically perfect film but to use the experience of making the film to develop confidence, team working and employability skills. Experience highlighted a group of 6 – 8 as an ideal number.
More information - Changing Scenes - Moving Projects, Moving Lives
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
You have been very professional and consistent in getting this job completed and, perhaps more than anything, you do what you say you are going to do.