Friern Barnet & District Local History Society website live
We've created a new site for the Friern Barnet & District Local History Society. They've gathered a large amount of historical data about this north London area over the years, and the website allows them to easily make this available to the public.
More information - Friern Barnet & District Local History Society
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
Thank you very much indeed for all your help, patience, advice and good humour in the design and construction of our website. We are absolutely thrilled with the finished product and have been receiving some great feedback and enthused responses from friends and clients that we have sent it to over the last few days. Amongst them are one or two web designers who are particularly impressed by the quality of the site's construction. It's a brilliant tool for us to have.