Buy Into Highland
Posted onPlexus have now launched the Buy Into Highland website. This is a database of social enterprises in the north of Scotland.
Social enterprises are trading organisations, often charities, which seek to generate income to cover their costs rather than being reliant on grants. Trading surpluses are reinvest.
More information - Buy Into Highland
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
I recently contacted Plexus Media to design and build a new and modern website for the Games to replace an outdated and very non-user friendly site. This proved to be an excellent decision. Colin and Jamie at Plexus Media were extremely helpful, full of brilliant ideas and designed a site for us that we think is fantastic. Read More...