Local clubs get support from Spanglefish
Posted onIn the past two weeks, two local clubs have both signed up for free Spanglefish sites. Cromarty FC signed up two days ago and now hope to keep more than just their local supporters up to date with their progress up the league. The Cromarty Boat Club also signed up and have a great looking little site. They also opted to pay the £15 and can now be found at their own domain, www.cromartyboatclub.org.
More information - Spanglefish
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
I always thought websites were only for the sort of people who always had a tame geek around - until I discovered Spanglefish! Their websites are so easy to use that a child of 5 could probably build a better site than any of the four I have now set up. One's for our village hall, another for the local newsletter, one's for my business and one's a personal site about gardening. They're all entirely different, but all use the standard Spanglefish template. Read More...