ARCH Highland - Archaeology for Communities in the Highlands
Posted onArchaeology for Communities in the Highlands (ARCH) provides exciting and innovative projects to encourage people with diverse interests and abilities in the Highlands to learn about, record and participate in celebrating and increasing knowledge of their local heritage.
ARCH Highland required a new website which was extremely easy for them to edit and keep up-to-date. It is to incorporate a forum and blog to encourage interaction from members of the public.
More information - ARCH Highland
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
We have found Plexus to be very helpful during the development of our website and also training us in the use of the web admin system. The website content is very easy and straightforward to manage. We are pleased to support a local company that provides a quality and value for money service.