Anglian Potters - Not so potty
Having seen our very successful Scottish Potters Association website, which we developed in 2012, Plexus were contacted by Anglian Potters who asked us if we could develop a site for them with similar functionality, but on a larger scale.
The new site, which provides our hallmark ease-of-editing through our bespoke WebStarter CMS, enables the grunt work of adding member information (including contact details, picture galelry, map location, etc) to be handled by each member themselves. This frees their main administrator to focus on just the day-to-day management of the site. The site was launched late 2013 and is already proving a very useful marketing and publicity tool for the group and its members.
More information - Anglian Potters
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
I recently contacted Plexus Media to design and build a new and modern website for the Games to replace an outdated and very non-user friendly site. This proved to be an excellent decision. Colin and Jamie at Plexus Media were extremely helpful, full of brilliant ideas and designed a site for us that we think is fantastic. Read More...