Community Energy Scotland - easy editing the priority
As former clients of Plexus Media back in 2008, CES returned to us in 2013 asking us to take over their current website but provide an easier to use CMS as the original supplied by a third-party was proving kludgy and frustrating to use. The look and feel maintains their preferred original styling, but the back-office facilities are now based entirely on our WebStarter CMS and their day-to-day editing is now much easier.
The whole project was undertaken at very short notice to synchronise with the termination of prior site hosting, but Plexus managed to complete the project on time and on budget.
More information - Community Energy Scotland
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
Bespoke is often a British term for tailored products made at a customer's behest, and exactly to the customer's specification, it is created without use of a pre-existing pattern, differentiating it from the mainstream. This sums up Plexus Media's approach to us and many of their customers and we have no qualms about recommending their company. Read More...