Highlands & Islands Local Food Network
Posted onThe first site we've completed using our new WebStarter4 system, this one is well worth a look. HILFN is a project supported by HIE which has been set up to promote and provide information to local food producers, retailers and healthy living projects. The site has news and recipe pages, a library of documents useful to growers and projects, and a collection of dynamic maps to assist in navigating the expanding database of groups in the Highlands & Islands who are involved in this sphere.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
You have been very professional and consistent in getting this job completed and, perhaps more than anything, you do what you say you are going to do.