Highlands & Islands Local Food Network
Posted onThe first site we've completed using our new WebStarter4 system, this one is well worth a look. HILFN is a project supported by HIE which has been set up to promote and provide information to local food producers, retailers and healthy living projects. The site has news and recipe pages, a library of documents useful to growers and projects, and a collection of dynamic maps to assist in navigating the expanding database of groups in the Highlands & Islands who are involved in this sphere.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
We are all very happy with the new website. I will definitely recommend you to anyone I know in the future!