Image Library Milestones
Posted onAfter a little over two years in operation, the Cromarty Image Library now has over 1000 pictures in it from almost 100 different contributors. There are also over 1000 informative and interesting comments added by visitors, making the website a huge resource for anyone interested in the history of the local area. The success of the Cromarty site has spawned a number of others, including Invergordon, Orkney, Fortrose & Rosemarkie and lately, Inverness, all under our 'The Old Home Town' umbrella, with in total, 2500 pictures of the Highlands. The system has gained glowing praise from visitors all over the world, with one contributor saying of the Invergordon site, "This is the best site I have found after 3 years of browsing." Two more sites will be launched shortly, one for Argyll and the other, more adventurously, for Eindhoven in the Netherlands. If you would like a site for your community, please contact us. Depending upon how we set it up, it may not cost you anything at all!
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
We have found Plexus to be very helpful during the development of our website and also training us in the use of the web admin system. The website content is very easy and straightforward to manage. We are pleased to support a local company that provides a quality and value for money service.