Highland Local Food Network Suspended
Posted onWe've been shocked to hear that one of our clients, HILFN, has lost it's funding from the local enterprise company, HIE, and has therefore had to lay off it's 4 staff.
HILFN has been doing an excellent job of encouraging local food production, including training young apprentices and assisting new businesses in the sector.
We are particularly proud that in association with HILFN we have set up easily managed websites for 23 of these businesses in that time.
We would have thought that an organisation which has so clearly had a beneficial impact on the economy and wellbeing of the Highlands would have been high on HIE's list of priorities, but sadly not.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
We at Caley Marina have found Plexus Media extremely knowledgeable in the needs of its customer and have been supported ably and efficiently by Jamie.