East Church, Cromarty website
A local building of particular historic value, the East Church, is about to undergo major renovation work.
Throughout this time they'll be using their new website to keep you up-to-date with what is happening on site: new discoveries, tales from the craftsmen about working on the church, details of open days and workshops.
More information - Cromarty East Church
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
I'd like to say thanks for the work you have done. The site looks fantastic and works brilliantly. The WebStarter CMS is easy to use. And this has all been done quickly and efficiently - and a very reasonable price! I'm pleased that we chose to work with Plexus and look forward to the opportunity to add further functionality to the site as our fundraising activity increases.