Inverness City Parnership
Posted onInverness has achieved stunning expansion over the last decade, becoming one of the fastest growing cities in the United Kingdom.Inverness City Partnership was formed in 2001 to promote the continued growth and success of the City of Inverness, and is at the forefront of a number of programmes to improve and develop the city.The website was created by Plexus around a design by Claire Moncrieff of Meridian.
More information - Inverness City Partnership
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
Plexus was recommended to us when we were looking for a web design company for our new business start up. From the onset, we found the guys always delivered what we asked, in a professional and friendly manner, and most importantly for us, on time. In fact, they were the only company we dealt with during our business set up who never let us down Read More...