Inverness City Parnership
Posted onInverness has achieved stunning expansion over the last decade, becoming one of the fastest growing cities in the United Kingdom.Inverness City Partnership was formed in 2001 to promote the continued growth and success of the City of Inverness, and is at the forefront of a number of programmes to improve and develop the city.The website was created by Plexus around a design by Claire Moncrieff of Meridian.
More information - Inverness City Partnership
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
The website is working very well and I have had many compliments on it, and, more important, an increasing number of enquiries, sales and visitors to the gallery as a direct result. Everyone is saying how straightforward it is to navigate. Thank you indeed for doing such a good job and being so efficient, and easy and pleasant to work with!