New Food & Drink Awards Website
We've just launched the new Highlands and Islands Food & Drink Awards website. Just looking at it makes my mouth water!
Although very nice to look at from a visitors point of view, the awards system itself has been fully integrated into the site's content management system, with applications, sponsors, this year's awards and the award history all managed within the website. This is a good example of a site which doesn't just inform the public - it also does much of the back-office work for the organisation which would previously have been done in the office. This makes the whole process much more efficient, as it can remove the need for updating data in two different places, and means that the website is always completely up to date.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
The design, layout and functionality of our new site work exceptionally well for us. Colin designed a site that was exactly what we were looking for. It was a pleasure working with designers who are professional, understanding and creative.