New website for the DSWA
The Dry Stone Walling Association GB aims to promote a greater understanding and knowledge about the traditional craft of dry stone walling and to encourage the repair and maintenance of dry stone walls throughout the country.
6 years after setting up their previous website we were delighted to be selected to setup a new website for the DSWA. The new website allows the organisation to take online membership payments and sell a variety of items they keep in stock for budding dry stone wallers.
Key for the organisation was the ability to quickly and easily edit the website themselves. Built using our Webstarter 6 CMS the DSWA are able to add, edit, delete and move pages on their website.
More information - Dry Stone Walling Association
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
We are all very happy with the new website. I will definitely recommend you to anyone I know in the future!