Posted onMoray Estates needed a new website with a modern look. PlexusMedia created this based on a design by RedElk.It is the company's view that the best way to protect and enhance the estates it manages is to encourage economic activity in those properties. If properties have a sustainable commercial use then they are more likely to be well maintained and of benefit to the local community particularly in providing local employment.
More information - Moray Estates
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
Bespoke is often a British term for tailored products made at a customer's behest, and exactly to the customer's specification, it is created without use of a pre-existing pattern, differentiating it from the mainstream. This sums up Plexus Media's approach to us and many of their customers and we have no qualms about recommending their company. Read More...