TUSK Awards site
Plexus have been web developers for TUSK Conservation for nearly 10 years, and have deigned and developed several generations of their flagship website. However, in 2014 TUSK branched out in new ways, boosting their Awards project to heighten awareness of conservation issues and projects across Africa. Tusk asked Plexus to collaborate with a design agency in London to develop a cutting-edge new Awards site, with Plexus responsible for all programming and back-office facilities.
The new Awards site was launched in time for the 2015 TUSK Conservation Awards in November 2015, and is proving to be an excellent new promotion platform for TUSK and its related conservation projects.
More information - TUSK Awards
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
We are very pleased with the way the website has worked out. We're getting lots of hits, and people seem to use it. Funders are also very pleased with it. All good news.