River Dee website updates
Susan at the the Hutton Institute's River Dee Project contacted us asking if we could add some additional features and functionality to the website we had developed for them back in 2012. A new Forum/Guestbook facility was needed, as well as some modifications to aid accessibility - user demographics have changed dramatically over the last couple of years and more and more of their users now visit the site using tablets and smartphones.
Although we had built the original site to work well for these devices, as well as on desktop machines, there were some additional areas of accessibility and functionality that Susan wanted to add to enhance the experience, make navigation even easier, and boost the 'stickiness' of visitor traffic.
More information - Dee River
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
Plexus Media built us a great, easy to use website, in the time scale they promised, for the price they quoted. They also have great cakes!