North of Scotland Cricket Association website relaunch
Plexus were commissioned recently to replace the rather long-in-the-tooth NOSCA site with a new cleaner and more modern design. Simplicity was the key, both for branding and day-to-day updating, whils the site had to incorporate some quite complex and powerful systems for recording and presenting cricket match stats. Job done.
More information - North of Scotland Cricket Association
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
We thought we had a good idea but the key would be ease of updating and a user-friendly interface. Plexus not only made our idea a reality on the web, as the first part of the creative solution, but most importantly also gave us the tools to manage the site effectively. And they were approachable, patient and confidence-inspiring along the way.