The Dulaig B& B
Plexus were contacted in mid 2014 by Carol at the Dulaig, asking if we could help bring their website into the 21st century. Whilst she still quite liked the styling of the old site, Carol was frustrated that she had no easy way of updating her website and using it as a toll for building a relationship with here customers. In addition, it still relied on Flash to display images and this was proving a serious barrier to the growing number of mobile device users who were visiting. Enter Plexus . .
We built Carol a new site from scratch using a solid platform and device independent foundation - the site looks good and works well on desktop machines as well as on tablets and smartphones. In addition, the our WebStarter CMS means Carol can update the site at the drop of a hat, something which is extremely important in todays' volatile economy.
More information - The Dulaig, Grantown-on-Spey
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
If only everything in life was as productive as dealing with Plexus Media...