Scottish Highlands Explorer
Posted onIn association with Scottish Provincial Press, publishers of newspapers like the Inverness Courier and the Ross-shire Journal, we've relaunched one of our earliest websites - Scottish Highlands Explorer.
Set up back in 1996 when the web was very young, the site has been overhauled a couple of times over the years, but this time we think we've got it right. Aimed at promoting the area to tourists coming to the Highlands, it will feature detailed information about towns, attractions and businesses.
Already a fairly large website, SPP's expertise will ensure that it grows rapidly to become one of the most useful resources for visitors to the north of Scotland.
More information - Scottish Highlands Explorer
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
At Knockomie Hotel we were delighted with the professionalism and speed with which Plexus Media approached the design and creation of our website. The ability to have full control of the site with the minimum amount of training require... We are delighted to consider Plexus Media as one our essential partners in business. Read More...