Rural Insights are open for business
Posted onRural Insights will be offering a variety of specialist services to community led rural development projects. Carefully arranged study visits and tours introduce visitors from the UK and all over the world to Scottish rural development practitioners, administrators, projects and beneficiaries. As a former European Union Objective 1 designated area, the Highland regional experience of working with EU funding, should be of particular interest to programme and project managers from the 10 new countries who joined the EU on May 1st 2004.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
Plexus Media built us a great, easy to use website, in the time scale they promised, for the price they quoted. They also have great cakes!