Orkney Marine Renewables website live
Posted onPlexus Media were approached to provide a new website on a tight deadline for the new Orkney Renewables group. Orkney Renewables aims to promote Orkney as the worldwide centre of marine renewable energy.
The website has everything you need to know about Orkney’s global role in the drive to harness energy from the seas around us. With some of Europe’s best wave and tidal resources, Orkney lies at the heart of a renewables revolution.
The majority of projects announced in the world’s first leasing round for commercial marine energy generation will be developed in Orkney waters.
More information - Orkney Marine Renewables
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
From Conception to Completion, Plain and straightforward dialogue with the guys(Plexus), resulting in a dynamic web-site that supports and enhances our business's profile, which we're very pleased with. You're efforts are much appreciated.