Plexus Media at the Scottish Executive
Posted onPlexus Media were last week invited to give evidence to the Enterprise and Culture Committee on behalf of Rural based Companies using Broadband. Director, David Newman used the opportunity to say how Broadband had 'Changed the way in which the company now works'. He also used the opportunity to explain how frustrated many other small businesses feel with respect to not knowing if and when they will be able to get Broadband. Other subjects the committee touched upon included the apparent poor responce for requests for information from BT with regards the roll-out of Broadband into other rural areas.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
I just wanted to say what an excellent experience it was, working with Plexus on the 'Cromarty - Living by the Sea' website. You were always so quick, efficient and professional, but combined this with a friendly, "that's no trouble at all" approach that was very reassuring as I raised question after question as deadlines loomed. It goes without saying that the design and operation of the website is first-rate. Read More...