Cushnie Wind Energy
Posted onCushnie Wind Energy is a joint venture between Falck Renewables Ltd and RDC Scotland. The proposal at Cushnie is for a 10 MegaWatt wind farm consisting of seven 125 metres (to the tip/80m to the hub) turbines which will connect into the National Grid at the substation near Westfield.
More information - Cushnie Wind Energy
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
If only everything in life was as productive as dealing with Plexus Media...