Posted onAs a result of Colin's designing a site to aid fundraising for the conservation of the African Wild Dog, Plexus were contacted by the Tusk Trust. Tusk is a charity which suppports many conservation projects across Africa, and they were very keen to have a major redesign and redevelopment of their site. Plexus agreed to create a new site for them at no cost, and has provided a powerful content management system for them so that their administrator may retain control of the day-to-day running and updating of site material. By keeping the site current this will help in emphasising fund raising efforts and encouraging donations.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
The new site looks fantastic and already our visibility has increased significantly on Google... I would not hesitate to use them again in the future. Read More...