Posted onAs a result of Colin's designing a site to aid fundraising for the conservation of the African Wild Dog, Plexus were contacted by the Tusk Trust. Tusk is a charity which suppports many conservation projects across Africa, and they were very keen to have a major redesign and redevelopment of their site. Plexus agreed to create a new site for them at no cost, and has provided a powerful content management system for them so that their administrator may retain control of the day-to-day running and updating of site material. By keeping the site current this will help in emphasising fund raising efforts and encouraging donations.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
We are all delighted with our new website and would recommend Plexus to anyone. Plexus grasped what our organisation is all about very quickly and were able to translate that into a professional-looking brand for our website that would appeal to the right market for us. Read More...