Transition Black Isle
The new Transition Black Isle website went live today. Transition Black Isle was set up in February 2009. It is an unincorporated not for profit association. At present the there are about 50 members.
The group recently agreed the following statement of purpose: ‘Learning and taking actions as a community to live sustainably in response to the challenges of peak oil, climate change and other limits to growth.’
Plexus were asked to design a clean new site for Transition Black Isle. With diverse interests, many different kinds of projects, and people from all walks of life, it was important that the site be clean, easy to navigate and logical, as well as easy for a group of administrators of various levels of IT skill to update.With one director having just completed a very eco-friendly house building project, and another with great interest in recycling and forest gardens, Plexus were delighted to be involved with the project's site development, and can see it helping TBI play an even more effective and major role in the development and sustainability of communities across the Black Isle.
More information - Transition Black Isle
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
We at Caley Marina have found Plexus Media extremely knowledgeable in the needs of its customer and have been supported ably and efficiently by Jamie.