Plexus renewing old friend.
Posted onThe Scottish Highlands Explorer website at www.cali.co.uk/highexp was just about the first site we at Plexus ever set up (1996). That was in the days when a domain cost about the same as a house, so we hosted it on Calico's. It became very well known over the years, especially for Colin's maps, many of which still have the name of Colin's old company on them (and many of which appear - often without permission - on a multitude of other websites.) We're now planning to revitalise the site on a domain of it's own. The content hasn't been updated much since we set it up, but the new site will use our WebStarter software, so we'll have no excuse for not keeping it current now.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
I am so pleased with our website and I will certainly be recommending you to anybody who asks about your service.
Thank you both, Colin and Jamie for a very professional and efficient service.