Calman - Leaving Home in the Highlands
Posted onCalman is a service for young people in the Highlands who are leaving home and moving on. They offer a range of services to support young people to make make positive choices, achieve their potential and avoid the crisis of homelessness. Their services include 1-1 housing support; advice and information on leaving home and housing; life-skills learning; literacy support; support into education, training and employment; peer education and volunteering opportunities.
More information - Calman Trust
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
If only everything in life was as productive as dealing with Plexus Media...