Crofters Commission Website Revamp
Posted onThe Crofters Commission represents the crofting community interests of the Highlands and Islands of Scotland and advises Scottish Government Cabinet Secretaries on crofting issues. They support development initiatives and look at alternative ways of using croft land. Their ultimate aim is to help create crofting communities that are economically viable and socially vibrant.
Needing to revamp their website, the Commission came to 2b creative and Plexus Media. The website now includes FAQs, a Glossary, a large library of documents (and facility to manage ownership of these to ensure they are kept up to date), news and events pages.
More information - Crofting Commission
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
The website brings me a lot of business. It is often remarked upon by customers who are impressed at the professional look, so many thanks for building it so well!