Eindhoven Image Library breaks 10,000 Images
Posted onEindhoven in Beeld, Plexus' biggest Image library, this week broke through the 10,000 images barrier. Started little more than 3 years ago by an enthusiast in Eindhoven using Plexus' powerful Image Library system, the site is now the first port of call for historians, newspapers and the general public interested in researching the pictorial history of Eindhoven.
With several administrators based in the Eindhoven area, and thousands of regular users from across the world, we'd like to wish the project continuing success in the years to come. At this rate the next 10,000 images will be added to their ground-breaking site in half the time.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
We are all delighted with our new website and would recommend Plexus to anyone. Plexus grasped what our organisation is all about very quickly and were able to translate that into a professional-looking brand for our website that would appeal to the right market for us. Read More...