CommonPlace Project in Test Mode
Posted onPlexus Media have long wished to find ways to reach that percentage of the population who are unlikely to ever use a computer. CommonPlace is our solution to this problem. It's now being developed, and hopefully will be tested in Cromarty, starting in November. It will consist of a large computer screen in a public place, most likely the Post Office window, which will show rotating content or interest to locals and visitors in a number of frames. Users will be able to add content, either through the website, or by texting using a mobile phone.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
We are all delighted with our new website and would recommend Plexus to anyone. Plexus grasped what our organisation is all about very quickly and were able to translate that into a professional-looking brand for our website that would appeal to the right market for us. Read More...