Skye & Lochalsh Environment Forum
New website lanuches for SLEF - Skye and Lochalsh Environmental Forum.
The SLEF Partnership objectives are as follows:
- Dactylorhiza x formosa at The Plock of KyleTo promote and care for the biological diversity of the natural and cultural habitats throughout Skye and Lochalsh for the benefit of present and future generations.
- To promote awareness, enjoyment, research and understanding, and sustainable use of the area's natural and cultural environment and biodiversity.
- SLEF is a partnership of groups and individuals with an interest in the well-being of biodiversity and landscape throughout Skye and Lochalsh in particular, and the West Highlands of Scotland in general.
- SLEF is one of eight groups formed in 2003 to define, publish and implement their Local Biodiversity Action Plans (LBAPs).
More information - SLEF - Skye & Lochalsh Environment Forum
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
Now we've got exactly what we want for a very reasonable fee and with all the reassuring back up and expertise you could wish for on a phone call. First class all round. Read More...