Work starts on new training facility at the Plexus Media offices
Posted onWork starts today on a new training facility to be based at Plexus Media's office in Cromarty. The new facility will allow customer training to take place in a new custom designed room away from the hustle and bustle of the main office. Refreshments are also available via an adjacent kitchen facility and, don't forget there's the nearby Cromarty Bakers for those that get hungry. The training facility should be ready by mid July and the first training session will take place a few days later.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
Don't underestimate them. The laid-back ‘name your favourite sticky bun’ approach is just their way of getting the message over that real creativity, flair and competence can also go along with being down-to-earth and approachable. So, no ridiculous city-centre pretensions for them. Instead, they concentrate on what’s important: delivering creative solutions that work on the web for clients of every skill level. Read More...