Coul House Hotel goes live!
After one of our longer periods of development the Coul House Hotel website has gone live to the world today.
Coul House Hotel is owned and operated by Stuart and Susannah Macpherson, it is a beautiful country house secluded in the hills above Contin, Ross-shire. Centrally located in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, it is the perfect place to base oneself to rediscover all the romance and beauty of the area.
If you are looking for accommodation in the Highlands then you'd do well to check out Coul House Hotel.
The design makes good use of some new photography Stuart had commissioned for the new website.
Built using our webstarter 5 content management, the website is easily editable by Stuart and Susannah without any knowledge of HTML or other "geek-speak". It also allows guests to leave their comments and feedback.
More information - Coul House Hotel
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
Great company. Highly recommended! I am extremely pleased about the design and functionality of our newly launched website. And what's even more important: our customers love it! The ‘WebStarter site management package’ is easy to use and ideal for people who can only spend a limited amount of time working on their website, but still want to be independent when alterations are necessary. Read More...