Cromarty Arts Trust new website
Posted onThe Cromarty Arts Trust approached us as they wanted a new website which was simple to navigate, great to look at and blisteringly easy to edit. That's exactly what they got.
The design needed to be elegant enough to allow the photography of the Arts Trust users to stand out.
Build using our webstarter 5 content management system the website allows the Cromarty Arts Trust to easily add, edit, reorder and delete pages. They also have a very simple system to allow them to manage their list of upcoming events.
More information - Cromarty Arts Trust
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
We are all delighted with our new website and would recommend Plexus to anyone. Plexus grasped what our organisation is all about very quickly and were able to translate that into a professional-looking brand for our website that would appeal to the right market for us. Read More...