Inverness Old Town Art - IOTA
Posted onThe new IOTA website went live today. IOTA - Inverness Old Town Art is a bold new initiative, supported by the Scottish Arts Council to make art and artists central to the emerging new identity of the Old Town area of the Highland Capital.
Inverness Old Town Art (IOTA) required a new website which would match the design of their offline media. We have created a website based on their designs, including an accessible version of their animal motifs incorporated into the website's splash page and main navigation menu.
More information - Inverness Old Town Art
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
Don't underestimate them. The laid-back ‘name your favourite sticky bun’ approach is just their way of getting the message over that real creativity, flair and competence can also go along with being down-to-earth and approachable. So, no ridiculous city-centre pretensions for them. Instead, they concentrate on what’s important: delivering creative solutions that work on the web for clients of every skill level. Read More...