St Magnus Festival site 2015
Plexus has a long and happy relationship with customers in the Orkney Isles, both for bespoke websites and turnkey solutions for community projects. We were delighted in late 2014 to be asked to tender for a new website for the world-famous St Magnus International Festival website, and even happier when we won the contract. This is a justifiably world-renowned festival, and we were keen to get out teeth into developing a site that would do it proud.
We believe that this is now one of the best site we have developed and are confident that if provides St Magnus International Festival with an attractive and robust website platform for the years ahead.
More information - St Magnus International Festival
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
We thought we had a good idea but the key would be ease of updating and a user-friendly interface. Plexus not only made our idea a reality on the web, as the first part of the creative solution, but most importantly also gave us the tools to manage the site effectively. And they were approachable, patient and confidence-inspiring along the way.