Highland Community Care Partnership
Posted onThe Highland Community Care Partnership (The Highland Council and NHS Highland) is currently putting together a new Joint Community Care Plan. The Plan will clearly set out how their approach to providing care and support over the next three years to adults who need community care services. It will show what changes and improvements they plan to make to meet current and future challenges.
The website has been setup to allow them to easily administer the large number of information pages they have within the site.
More information - Highland Community Care Part.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
Great company. Highly recommended! I am extremely pleased about the design and functionality of our newly launched website. And what's even more important: our customers love it! The ‘WebStarter site management package’ is easy to use and ideal for people who can only spend a limited amount of time working on their website, but still want to be independent when alterations are necessary. Read More...