Highland Community Care Partnership
Posted onThe Highland Community Care Partnership (The Highland Council and NHS Highland) is currently putting together a new Joint Community Care Plan. The Plan will clearly set out how their approach to providing care and support over the next three years to adults who need community care services. It will show what changes and improvements they plan to make to meet current and future challenges.
The website has been setup to allow them to easily administer the large number of information pages they have within the site.
More information - Highland Community Care Part.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
Thank you for one of the best websites I have seen. Making fish-heads look sexy was a job I thought impossible but you guys have done it.