Scottish Haematology Society website launches
Posted onThe Scottish Haematology Society required a new website which they were able to easily update and manage themselves. Built using our webstarter 5 CMS the website incorporates a custom built member's area. The new website was launched today.
The Scottish Haematology Society is the principal organisation representing the specialties of Laboratory Haematology, Clinical Haematology and Blood Transfusion in Scotland. Membership of the Society is open to all grades of clinical and laboratory haematologists and Blood Transfusionists in Scotland from SHO III to Consultant. Membership is also open to scientists and nurses working in the fields of Haematology and Blood Transfusion in Scotland.
More information - Scottish Haematology Society
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
Great company. Highly recommended! I am extremely pleased about the design and functionality of our newly launched website. And what's even more important: our customers love it! The ‘WebStarter site management package’ is easy to use and ideal for people who can only spend a limited amount of time working on their website, but still want to be independent when alterations are necessary. Read More...