Spanglefish site voted website of the month
Posted onDouglas Community Council have been voted website of the month by Rural Community Gateway, a Scottish Executive Initiative. One of Spanglefish's first avid adopters, Douglas Community Council has grown into a vast online source of local information. Using Spanglefish's easy online editor the site is updated daily with local news and contacts.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
The website brings me a lot of business. It is often remarked upon by customers who are impressed at the professional look, so many thanks for building it so well!