Fearn Peninsula Development Trust
Posted onFearn Peninsula, a peninsula in Easter Ross, Scotland, currently has a planning application underway (due for decision in 2010) to site a windfarm on the North Sutor above Nigg. Whilst this process has stimulated some controversy, and some vociferous opposition, a local group decided it was time that some of the pros were also heard. So the Fearn Peninsula Development Trust was born, and Plexus approached to develop a web site for it.
Their new site will provide a gateway for information about the potential funding support for the area which will be developed through co-operation with the windfarm developer, as well as details about potential investment opportunities.
The website is built using our Webstarter5 content management system. This allows them to quickly and easily make changes using an online editor build into the website.
More information - Fearn Peninsula Development Trust
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
I am so pleased with our website and I will certainly be recommending you to anybody who asks about your service.
Thank you both, Colin and Jamie for a very professional and efficient service.